American Airlines Monopoly on Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pay attention. :eyebrow: I quoted your mistake and addressed it. Want a dozen more links?
I think you went off dial when I posted (#26) the map from Flight Connections showing "direct" flights to CZM. If you have an issue with that, take it up with Flight Connections please. For "direct" flights they also mean zero stops. An example is JFK-SIN, on Singapore Air. You can fly nonstop on SQ23 or you can fly with one stop in FRA on SQ25. It is not a connection, it is the same plane. In flight Connections, only SQ23 shows as a 'direct" flight from JFK to SIN. By your "industry definition" both should show as direct flights.

I think you went off dial when I posted (#26) the map from Flight Connections showing "direct" flights to CZM. If you have an issue with that, take it up with Flight Connections please. For "direct" flights they also mean zero stops. An example is JFK-SIN, on Singapore Air. You can fly nonstop on SQ23 or you can fly with one stop in FRA on SQ25. It is not a connection, it is the same plane. In flight Connections, only SQ23 shows as a 'direct" flight from JFK to SIN. By your "industry definition" both should show as direct flights.
It's the Official Airline Guide.

Not true…

A direct flight may stop to load of let off peeps, but you can continue to the next location without getting off the flight. It will have the same flight number all the way through.
I stand corrected. My most insincere apologies. 🙂

Anyone know why there are no non-stop flights from the tri-state NY area to Coz? I can't fathom this out. Certainly no lack of demand. Maybe I'm wrong...? I'd be going there more often but I despise connections.
I wish JetBlue would start offering a nonstop (apparently not to be confused with a direct😉). I like flying them.

It's the Official Airline Guide.
Why are you telling me this? Are you saying this is "the industry standard" from which you are quoting? If so, where in the OAG does it give the definitions you'd like Flight Connections to use?

Somehow I find it difficult to believe that you'd not mind extra landings, boardings, etc. along the way,
Somehow I find it difficult to believe that you think you know what does and does not bother me. :D

There is, if I recall correctly, also a Pappadeaux in Hobby as well, but it's not the same. It's a roped off section of the concourse with flight announcements in your ear and crowds right next to you if you are sitting next to the ropes. The one in IAH is a second story standalone that you get to up a flight of stairs or by elevator and it is mostly or completely closed off. If you didn't already know you were in an airport you'd never know. What are the ones in DFW like?
One is under the terminal in the old tram terminal in the A terminal, somewhat like you described, standalone experience. Another one in another on the C terminal is a standard restaurant that is on the side terminal then another one is a takeout kiosk.
Being a cheap b@stard who works at the airport I haven't eaten there but I have always heard rave reviews of the restaurants.
We also have a few local non airport restaurants, next month I plan to take my wife to one for her birthday. Living with me she deserves a good birthday meal.

Reactions: v&j
Somehow I find it difficult to believe that you think you know what does and does not bother me. :D
Au contraire. This bothers you greatly. I doubt all the acrid to and fro have been as a result of “not being bothered”. 😂

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom