An Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll remember to name him in the suit.

I know you will. I'm quite proud of him. He's not as into diving as I am, but he has other good qualities. He's an excellent diver considering the fact he doesn't dive nearly enough. But then he did have the best possible instructor.

Walter

And you said your ego was hurt.

Good to see you here. The gold lame' is a reference to Don's preferred dive wear. And you'll soon hear about Mario's lipstick collection but the hot pink is his favorite. Just imagine MB times 2...there it is.

Looking forward to seeing you in July.

What's going on in July?

You guys are just like my parents, they moved twice and didn't even tell me. But I still found them.

ID

PS for some reason I couldn't use "Walter" and "Sense of Humor" in the same sentence. But now get this. Walter has a great sense of humor.

ID again

Go visit Diverlink.com/forum You may need to search a little, but we are having a Diverlink 2001 get together in July. We will have a bunch of us in Pompano, FL for a week of diving, fellowship, and fun.

..........a get together (read that dive trip) of members of the Diverlink board. You (and others from this board) are certainly welcome to join us for the event. We'll be diving off Pompano Beach Florida July 14 - 21. For info check out This Link I'd love to have you join us.

WWW™

Dennis or DWW or whatever you choose to go by, personally I can't see using multiple names, people will think you're nuts or something like that.

Anyway, welcome, be glad WWW is your brother and that you have one of the best instructors around "In House".

ID

What's with the trade mark? I tried to post this one before and accidently started a new thread. Oh well, I'm a newbie to this board.

I always thought folks were talking about me when they refered to WWW™. First the world wide web attempts to steal my initials, now it's warm water wimps. I think I'll sue both groups for trademark infringement.

WWW™

Delusions of granduer. I saw your posts and still think your ego is rising. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom