an island where women chose their husbands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
How's the diving?:D

not if it means i'm married afterwards!

I was going to post a picture of a nurse from Yap but... What the heck. As log as she doesn't look like this... Mike V. has been in Yap for too long. By the way, a lot of the women in Yap are topless.

Attachments

• mikesnurse.jpg
    mikesnurse.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 61
Dennis tell him about Palau...the Baille houses where the boys are entertained, but the woman are boss.

That whole rite of passage thing...yikes, pass the betle nut, kava, whateva else ya got there.

omg...that picture! hey...it's National Geographic Hour...hosted by Diver Dennis. So..these topless ladies get on the plane in Yap, in the middle of the night, and my SO was sleeping. He wakes up, and is seated next to a topless lady. She had given me her flowers, BTW. With the flowers, she was sorta dressed.

He looks at me and asked if he was dreaming.

ah, i can feel the breezes of the Pacific wafting in over my keyboard...

no offense, but that nurse is not exactly my type ... i like women who can afford a wardrobe

Back
Top Bottom