Analox CO II Analyser special for Scubaboard members till May 15.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Great new offer on the Analox CO EII - Limited time! I've arranged for a great deal on this item for Scubaboard members. Price is so low I can't list it here! This offer is good till May 15, 2012. This great deal is based on a minimum of 10 units purchased, and includes free shipping. Inbox me for all the details.

Last edited:
Cool! :medal: You don't want to quote the price here? Well, ok - I happen to know it's a super deal, so anyone who wants to own one rather than rent: GO FOR IT...!!

The first sale has been made. Thank you whoeveer you are. Only need 9 more sales to guarantee the best price!

The more divers who test tanks, the less likely that one can find one with a reading as the Ops know they have to provide clean air if they want to avoid bad publicity - but the fist time you do get a reading is enlightening. My home bud thought I was possibly chasing shadows until he got his first 5 ppm, then after turning a boat when we both got 17 - he's a real fan. :thumb:

Without personal testing, you just never know - regardless of how well you think you trust the source, and Ops just don't have the encouragement to keep it clean.

Last edited:
PM sent

If I didn't already have one, I'd be in. If DD says it's a deal, you can count on it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom