Anilao Underwater World Thru My G9.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beautiful pictures. Glad you missed the weather. Hope the thumb feels better.

love those nudis Sifu! i still have to forgive myself for not waiting a few more weeks for the G9. didnt know it was coming out so i am now stuck with this oly.

Excellent pix, Ed.

Got myself a second UFL-165 wet lens and I'd like to ask, what is the minimum focusing distance on a stacked lens (2)? and while zooming?

edit: and vignetting is already present even before you take the shot. Either you zoom a little or crop the pic to eliminate the circular shadow.

Thanks buddy!
Great to hear that you've finally got another lens. Try to get as close as possible, but try not to zoom all the way in, as it'll make focusing a bit difficult.
As for the vignetting and circular shadow, you can eliminate them by zooming in! :wink:

LiveWire - I'm using the Canon housing. Btw, it's mod! :D

Ed.

Beautiful pictures. Glad you missed the weather. Hope the thumb feels better.

Thanks for the kind comment and well wishes! It's still a lil bit stiff, but it's getting better! :wink:

Ed.

love those nudis Sifu! i still have to forgive myself for not waiting a few more weeks for the G9. didnt know it was coming out so i am now stuck with this oly.

Thanks buddy! Don't worry about it, just familiarized yourself with the Oly and experiment with it more. You'll only get better! :wink:

Ed.

PS. You can always sell your Oly to your buddy, who is new to UWP. :eyebrow:

Thanks Ed, you just brightened up my day, your photos are absolutely amazing!!! Can't wait to get my hands on a G9.

Fascinating Fishie... :D

img0458bs5.jpg

img0374kw9.jpg

img0404ax4.jpg

More exciting stuff coming soon, as my thumb got a lil better. Go get some pop corn and a soda! :lol:

Ed.

The Friendly And Playful Octo... :D

img0428yy0.jpg

img0419ds5.jpg

And His Distance Cousin, The CuttleFish... :lol:

img0443vp1.jpg

img0445zu8.jpg

Ed.

*drools*

Back
Top Bottom