"Another day older, and deeper in debt" - My B-Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rottielover

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I thought I would beat my friends to the punch and throw out my own Birthday thread...

Another year older (28), and diving putting me deeper into debt...

Not that I'm complaining though! Diving is probably the best thing that I've ever gotten into, meeting great people, doing extra-ordinary things that most people just dream about.

It's been a blast, and I hope to have many more years of diving!

Happy trans-atlantic birthday bud!!
Wait till ya get to 43 and look at your bank balance then!!!! aAAAAARGGGGHHHH!
Its the old saying though, if its worth doing dang the expense

Happy B-day to you too.

You know, the more people I talk to who are at retirement age, the more a single message keeps popping up. "If you can afford to do it now, DO IT!" Go dive, fly, cruise, see the world if you can. The money is better spent on great memories you carry for ever, than getting so old that you can't do those things anymore, and regret never trying them.

Comrade Stroke

:happywave Happybirthday from across the oceans..... due to time differneces its no longer a year older but you are now 31yrs old :D

have a good one!!!!!

almitywife:
but you are now 31yrs old

Ouch, how time fly's!!! I was wondering why my hair got so long all at once... LOL

Back
Top Bottom