another foreigner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the goat

Registered
Reaction score
well good afternoon to you all
have been hanging around these boards for a while now and decided to introduce myself.
i am from england (but don t hold that against me!) so most of my diving is done here now.
will be coming to florida at xmas/new year so no doubt i will be seeking advice from you folks in the coming months .
until then i shall be having a snoop on or around the boards .
safe diving everyone
lee
duh!!! i am aowd with 40 ish dives mostly meditteranean/atlantic but a fair few quaint english quarries :wink:

Hi Lee, welcome to the board. Don't worry about being English....but Manchester???

Anyway, maybe you can help us keep these New World folks in line!

By the way - have a look in our clubs section - you might find the UK Wreck Ferrets interesting.

Welcome Lee!

Hope you enjoy SCUBA Board, I'm sure you will have an opportunity to learn and share. I have found people to be very helpful. If I can help you feel free to contact me.

All the best,

Paul

welcome aboard Lee...

when you make it down to Florida, let us know... we get out and dive quite
a lot, would love to dive with you

check out our Florida Conch Diver's forum on here:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Bloody hell, not another bloke from England, kidding mate. Welcome to SB a very global forum.
David

Foreigner? That's me when I need a passport to go diving I thought? :blink:

I think I may be in the Ft. Lauderdale or Key Largo area the last week in December myself, and the folks in that dive club forum are awfully nice to use visitors. Maybe we can dive together then...?

:cowboy: don

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy SCUBA Board, I'm sure you will have an opportunity to learn and share. I have found people to be very helpful. If I can help you feel free to contact me.

All the best,

Paul

Hi Lee & welcome to scubaboard! If you're planning on coming to Florida, you might wnat to pop into the Florida Conch Divers forum. Lots of Keys diving info available & we Conchs are always up for a dive or two...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom