Another Michigan dive site lost to development

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll send Brian information on lakes I know about. I'd love to learn about sites from others as well!

Paula

gtxl1200:
diver brian? who was the dive con? I know most of the people who work at the dive shop. Kevin he just runs the place now. Kim(male) he is the main instructor and partner with Kevin then theres little Kim(female) she does a lot of dive con work with the open waters with Kim(male) then you have Lynn who just started instructing this year. then Dennis who did some but not much dive con last year.

Tell Lynn that one of the worst OW (translation: most nervous) students that they ever trained actually improved his skills well enough to make it through Kris and Tom's DC course. LOL

Actually, Lynn and I still talk by e-mail a little bit. She knows that I am now a DiveCon myself. As well, I congratulated her when she became an instructor as well as her congratulating me on my card. Like I said, we now have an "in" to the two major SSI shops in Central Michigan. :) I have never been in the Flint store. I just hear about it from Frankenmuth Tom who I have diving with a little bit recently.

gtxl1200:
The Cozumel trip is coming up end of March I was kind of thinking of going but decided against it. How come you havent signed up for the coz trip Tom?

MONEY! I have the vacation available, but last year we took two big vacations, a 10 day cruise to the islands in January and a 9 day trip to the Keys for my AOW cert in November. My vacation coffers are officially dry! I had intended to go to Cozumel this year, but don't have the funds. Depending on how the pumpkin crop is this year, I will probably go NEXT March...

Back
Top Bottom