Another Travis Boat Dive

Which Weekend and Time Works Best for You??

• Weekend of Oct 6/7 - A.M. Dives

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Weekend of Oct 6/7 - P.M. Dives

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Weekend of Oct 20/21 - A.M. Dives

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekend of Oct 20/21 - P.M. Dives

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey, Swampers, those of us who made the last trip with Buba Dives had such a great time that we've decided to do it again! Before we schedule anything I thought we'd see which upcoming weekend works best for most of us. Pick a date and we'll get something organized either the weekend of October 6th (a.m or p.m.) or October 20th(a.m. or p.m.) If you think you want to go chime in!

Approx. departure times......

AM-?
PM-?

Thanks

Approx. departure times......

AM-?
PM-?

Thanks

If we are just scheduling one trip it doesn't matter. We can leave whenever we want. It takes about 4 hours from the time we load our gear, dive, return to the dock and get unloaded. 8 or 9 is a usual morning departure.

If we schedule two trips then we'd have less flexibility. We'd leave at 8:00 a.m. then the second trip would depart at 1:00 p.m.

Did that help or just muddy the waters a little more? :eyebrow:

If we are just scheduling one trip it doesn't matter. We can leave whenever we want. It takes about 4 hours from the time we load our gear, dive, return to the dock and get unloaded. 8 or 9 is a usual morning departure.

If we schedule two trips then we'd have less flexibility. We'd leave at 8:00 a.m. then the second trip would depart at 1:00 p.m.

Did that help or just muddy the waters a little more? :eyebrow:

John thanks on the time deal.

With a 8-9 AM departure date....I would vote an 'afternoon run'.....10/6 or 7/2007.

With a 8-9 AM departure date....I would vote an 'afternoon run'.....10/6 or 7/2007.

I like p.m. diving off the boat...no classes around to stir up the vis. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom