Anthony's Key Resort Dec.11-18th...Anyone? Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive California

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
:monkeydan

Anyone going to AKR during this time? Avid diver going with my non-diving wife (bless her heart...the things she does). She will be snorkling. If anybody out there is going from December 11th through December 18th, and are either diving or snorkling...would love to hear from you.

Been there and you will have no trouble finding good divers and enjoying the AKR. I'm going back to my beloved Cayman Brac for Christmas and New Years........

Anthony's Key looks like a great place, but I refuse to go to places with captive dolphin programs.

Tom Winters:
Anthony's Key looks like a great place, but I refuse to go to places with captive dolphin programs.

AKR is quick to point out that they could take off if they so chose. Many did before Huricane Mitch.

They make use of the old ones from the program, they're very good with lemon. (just :crafty: )

Back
Top Bottom