Anthonys Key Resort Dolphins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grateful Diver - As you describe your interests, I can assure you that the trainer day would be absolutely fantastic. Sam, the woman who is in charge of the dolphin program, is excellent. And to the degree that you meet and get to talk with the folks from RIMS (Roatan Institute of Marine Science), you will also find it really enjoyable. The RIMS folks are marine biologists & the like who are truly there re their graduate research, not to entertain us tourists. They seem to be more friendly during the low season and when talking with repeat visitors.

Allen

JRRKAR once bubbled...
Bob,

When's your trip? I am going the first week of January. Let us know how you make out.

Jeff

I won't be there till April, but will file a full trip report.

Bob

AllenG once bubbled...
Grateful Diver - As you describe your interests, I can assure you that the trainer day would be absolutely fantastic. Sam, the woman who is in charge of the dolphin program, is excellent. And to the degree that you meet and get to talk with the folks from RIMS (Roatan Institute of Marine Science), you will also find it really enjoyable. The RIMS folks are marine biologists & the like who are truly there re their graduate research, not to entertain us tourists. They seem to be more friendly during the low season and when talking with repeat visitors.

Allen

Thanks Allen! This sounds like it will be right up my alley. I'm more interested in the science, than the dog and pony show.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom