Any Difference?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ludicrous Depth

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I had one of the early Aeris A300CS OLED computers. Really liked many of the features and it was great for old tired eyes as it was easy to view under water. Really enjoyed the Bluetooth technology and the ease of downloading dives from the computer to the dive log. The things that I didn't like was no different than all the other users, poor visibility on surface and it ate batteries at an alarming rate. With Aqua Lungs purchase of Pelagic and the introduction of the new i750T, is it just a different design of the original Aeris and Oceanic? Did you change or fix any of the problems found on the originals? I am curious as to what changes have been made, improvements, etc., as I would be in line to purchase another one if you have been able to solve these problems.

Well, not only annoying but a little disconcerting. NO ONE FROM THE COMPANY wants to answer or address my questions? I guess nothing has been fixed other than cosmetics. It could have been a contender, but the lack of support here from the company is raising many questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom