Any NASCAR fans out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sure am a NASCAR fan. Last weekend when there were races my wife was saying how football had just ended now she's going to loose me on Sundays again.

Jeff Gordon 24 is the man!!!!!!!

Wildbill:D :D

We just got a new track here in the KC area and I bought tickets for the first and second season. Then the family got certified and enjoyed the diving so much that when it came time for last seasons Bush and Winston cup race weekend we decide to sell the tickets and go diving. :D

A sad day in the NASCAR community.....Get your priorities in order man...I was offered season tickes to the track in KC...it was a promotion at one of the races I went to and I hold season tickets to the KY speedway....I had the idea to get them...but didn;t want to pay for the seat license and then have to trek my arse out to KS each year....

Race being rain shorted....oh well at least there was beer and food to keep me entertained this afternoon

Big-t dont be mad at Gordon Because Terry hasn't won in god knows how long. Any Nascar fans want to check out PIR just let me know. Before the race we can check out some of the local lakes bad vis but some cool stuff to look at and warm water. Oh ya dont worry about tickets i got um.

Gordon Kicks A#$ end of discussion!!!!

Blue Space once bubbled...
Big-t dont be mad at Gordon Because Terry hasn't won in god knows how long. Any Nascar fans want to check out PIR just let me know. Before the race we can check out some of the local lakes bad vis but some cool stuff to look at and warm water. Oh ya dont worry about tickets i got um.

Gordon Kicks A#$ end of discussion!!!!

Terry willl win another race...I don't know when...but I'm betting it will be Bristol this year....but I doubt he'll do muhc better any time before that.

BTW...I don't hate gordon b/c terry hasn't won...I hate him b/c he's a flamer...I mean come on who in their right mind would drive a car with all those colors on it?

Not that Ken Schrader has a lot of room to talk...did you see that thing....OMG carrot top is UGLY on the hood of a car.

Hey i agree with the rainbow worrier thing but thats gone now. the carrot top thing is to funny LMAO. I truly dont think terry is going to see vitory lane ever again dont get me wrong he used to be a great driver I think he lost his edge or something. Maybe the cars he's been getting just suck who knows.

I think he lost his edge three years ago when he was injured in a race...then 2 years ago...he watched one of his long time rivals and friends lose his life to the sport they both dearly loved. I'll never stop pullin for the old man though....I should probably start looking for a new guy when he finally retires to the booth with DW.

Ya I think your right. That crash left alot of people searching for answers. I know for me it was a day I will never forget. I remember thinking now who is Gordon going to battle with. You know it funny how so many people that loved Earnhardt couldn't stand Gordon yet the race following Earnhardt's death the only driver with a black helmet and the # 3 on the side was yep you quessed it Jeff Gordon.

Back
Top Bottom