Any new (to you) dive site goals for this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Local - get more familiar with Cape Ann sites - including exploring the Poling a bit more, Burham ledge again, maybe doing more charters than last year...Cathedral is a must...may look into doing some So Shore/RI dives, as well.

Looking to get a lot more comfortable with my drysuit and in cold water...would like to pursue advanced nitrox/decompression next year.

For travel, we're headed to Cape Town in October, and we just booked the Bilikiki (Solomons) for June 2006.

I want to explore the Poling some more, dive the U-853 and even explore around Cathedral Rocks.

Michael

I need to get wet at Cape Ann. Being a south shore guy, I haven't made my way up there yet.

My second goal is to get on Matt's dad's boat and show them my favorite lobster spot on Minot's. :crafty:

Yak you should definitely join jimmie and I at Folly Cove and Pebble Beach. We plan to dive up there a bit more this year. Plus we can share the commute in order to save gas and parking spots. I love the south shore spots but Folly is a good take. I did howeer need HurleySkis to show me the light!!

stu

I have resisted Folly for too long. Just seems everyone is diving Folly and I try to stay away from the favorites. Good to hear Stu is going North and leaving all those South Shore Lobsters for me and dive buddy. Need to get off my behind and sign up for AOW and Rescue diver. Still hoping Chebby can take me to the chosen land of Cathedral this year to rescue some lobster from that chilly water. I have a nice hot tub for them to relax in while I melt some butter. Biggest goal; get dive buddy to loosen up and try some new spots on the North Shore or boat dives.

Yak, I like your second goal!

I'd love to show you some of my favorites on Cape Ann too.

I'd like to see the light on Folly as well. I've done five dives there, and I've yet to see what's so special about it.

Ok time to find out what we are missing I am taking the Folly question to the Board of Lobster divers.

Last year my goal was U-853... and still is! In fact, I had not been below 60' since 2003, so I have to work up to some intermediate goals first. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom