Any other CCR's with Solid State O2 Cells yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Such a shame with this "workaround" though. Have a digital sensor, but convert to ****** millivolts. Removes options for diagnostic info, checksums for communication etc.
Oxygen scientific is both analog and digital. Says patent pending but it isn't a difficult a task to detect and do either on the pins. So it does do both.

How was you able to get the cell? Is it a case of you go to the bad part of town and then find a back door that has a big steel mesh outer door on it and press the secret buzzer or ?
Numerous companies are selling them

Numerous companies are selling them
Any selling the Oxygen Scientific Solid State Greenflash one in the USA?

Attachments

• IMG_1288.jpeg
    IMG_1288.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 78
Interesting! Although Halcyon being the DISTRIBUTOR doesn't mean that Kiss can't SELL them - unless the word DISTRIBUTOR has a different than normal meaning...?

Any selling the Oxygen Scientific Solid State Greenflash one in the USA?
Yes, there are more than one. I saw that FB post and the people selling them are also confused by it. (but still selling them)

1711461396780.png

Pic of the new KISS splitter with OS sensor. Now I need to order some SMB Connectors to convert my head and a few SF2 sensors for the other ports.

So when moving to Solid State sensor do you just run 1 instead of 3?

Back
Top Bottom