Any teens in KY that dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Young pups do have a tendancy to piddle, they never seem to be able to hold it!!!

You may want to lay down some papers for him next time you dive!

How is it this thread keeps going off track, are we that sick? :confused:

This is impressive gentlemen...is the lady who started the post still even following it anymore? And no, you both taught my class, and he signed off the SSI and you signed off the NAUI, I think, or I don't know, but I remember having the both of you there...

basilbowman:
This is impressive gentlemen...is the lady who started the post still even following it anymore? And no, you both taught my class, and he signed off the SSI and you signed off the NAUI, I think, or I don't know, but I remember having the both of you there...

I'm so confused! But that's nothing new! :D I understand Barb has been in contact with the Ky BSA.

Right, never mind. There are more Chrisses (how do you pluralize Chris?) in the diving world then there should be it seems to me. Does anybody know the other Chris that runs around up at the Louisville Dive Centre? Not the youngish one but the one in the middle?

basilbowman:
Right, never mind. There are more Chrisses (how do you pluralize Chris?) in the diving world then there should be it seems to me. Does anybody know the other Chris that runs around up at the Louisville Dive Centre? Not the youngish one but the one in the middle?

Sure, what do you want to know?

I'm 22 and am always glad to dive with younger buddies that want to get some dives in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom