Any Tips on how to get to (or close to) Raja Ampat on FF Miles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can transfer Amex Membership Rewards points to Singapore Air, but still, it's a lot more miles than United.

We have had guests fly to Raja Ampat from the East Coast US and found it was easier to come via Europe to Singapore and then take the onwards flights from there either via Jakarta or Manado to Sorong. Perhaps more miles but it was commented that the flight was less difficult and better connections.

Best wishes
Siren Fleet

I am slowly starting to gather information for (hopefully) a trip to Raja Ampat for the end of 2013. From the looks of things it will be around 30 hours to get to Jakarta alone. We do need to stop there to visit with some people I do business with. Has anybody done the trip on Frequent Flyer miles? Any suggestions are appreciated.

I'd recommend flying via Jakarta especially if you have friends to visit there. Flights Jakarta-Sorong & return are several per day.

Lots of ways to use FF miles. I still have people getting tickets with miles the last couple of weeks for my Oct 2012 trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom