Anybody else have this recurring dream?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm on Cozumel. I have been there for a while, and it's nearly time to leave, but I haven't even SEEN the water, much less gotten wet. Somehow, I forgot to go diving.

I have it almost as much as the one where I'm wandering the halls of my old high school in my underwear looking for that class I have been cutting since the beginning of the semester and the final is today.

Sounds more like a nightmare to me. Now get out of my head.

I've had similar dreams about going someplace to go diving but never get there.
But last night while diving in my dream, I was able to shed all my weights and still maintain good buoyancy.

My dream was about diving in a place where the water was 80 degrees all year 'round. Guess it comes from living in the land locked midwest.

You really need break man!

ggunn:
I'm on Cozumel. I have been there for a while, and it's nearly time to leave, but I haven't even SEEN the water, much less gotten wet. Somehow, I forgot to go diving.

I have it almost as much as the one where I'm wandering the halls of my old high school in my underwear looking for that class I have been cutting since the beginning of the semester and the final is today.

Gordon,

I think the dream is a direct result of the green slimy water you drank a few years ago.I could be wrong though.

ggunn:

Sounds like the opposite of a wet dream.

Dude !!
You have been in Lake Travis ONE too many times...........get outta here and go see blue water NOW !!

Enjoy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom