Anybody wanna swap?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The vis sucked there today. Even deeper it was poor. Going elsewhere tomorrow.

The vis sucked there today.

waaaaaaaaaaaaa what was it 50 FEET.

lol

we had 15'.

hey wildcard, wanna meet at this weekend? 2 friends and i will be diving place of refuge on frfiday around lunchtime and then with divetek friday night and all day saturday. if we can't meet to dive then perhaps for chow or coffee?

Friday would be great but Im droping the Jeep of for some work in Kona in the AM, wanna pick me up?

bjgove:
[...] with divetek friday night and all day saturday. [...]

I'll see you on Kahanuola on Saturday. Not sure if my wife is coming along yet ...

Wildcard:
Im looking for new dive buddies/ places in Hawaii. Being budget minded, Im thinking Id like to try swaping a place to stay here and tours of all my favorite dive spots for the same elsewhere in Hawaii ( or else where, anywhere).
I can offer a spare bedroom and full use of the house (4 bedrooms, just me) hot tub, pool table, slot machine BBQ, ect and dives from my Zodiac. Looking for dives on other islands. I lived in Maui but would like to dive it again. Kauai is my number one choice. Currently on the Big Isle.

I think I could manage to come to some arrangement with you, i'd be putting myself out though...LOL
I mean let's face it we have Hawaii. or London hmmmm tough choice. :wink:

Grizz:
"To get to 300FSW there would be one heck of a swim. 180ish in the center of the "bowl" is about as
far as I've gone. That is if you're talking about the Place of Refuge (aka 2-Step) shore dive."

ya the 300' mark is a swim . im just going of a chart i looked at. (aka 2-step) is more like one stride ..lol gota love that place..

you say the black frogfish is gone......... well he did stick out sitting thier in the sand.
i hope he's not in some fish tank some where..

Aloha -
Ouch on that last comment Grizz. I didnt take him !!!!! LMAO!

Y'all, well, not all, some showed up, missed an awsome dive today!

Wish I could have, tooth is still keeping me out of the water :bawling:

justleesa:
Wish I could have, tooth is still keeping me out of the water :bawling:
It's soaking in spit isn't it? Thats like water. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom