Anyone diving near Iwakuni in Golden Week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hiromike95

Reaction score
I am currently living in Kyoto, but used to live in Hiroshima City. I am visiting friends during golden week (May 4-7) and was wondering if anyone was planning to go diving in and around Hiroshima, Iwakuni, or Oshima on that weekend??

2 experienced divers (me, 50+; buddy 300+). If on-base personnel would apreciate tank hookup...

Looking forward hearing from any takers.

Regards,
mike parrish

Hi Mike,

I won't be back in Iwakuni until after this weekend, but my wife and I are new to the area and are looking to get in touch with other divers. We just moved from Guam and are just getting moved in. Once we get our stuff moved in, we'd love to meet up with other divers for some local diving. We're still trying to find out where all of the dive sites around here and Hiroshima are located. Do you know of any dive operators or where to get Nitrox fills?

If you and your friend happen to make it this way again send me a message.

Thanks,
Mitch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom