Anyone Diving this weekend??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trying to get some folks together to do some shore diving at Pompano Beach, FL, Saturday, anyone interested? Weather is looking good so far.

As usual, I'm in the water every weekend.

Our Scuba classes have now started up so that's going to mean my time will be devoted to helping out with them for the rest of the summer. Should be fun though. Especially since I'm also in training for Master Diver and DM and I need all the experience I can get.

Scott

I'm doing my Nav. and Search and Recovery dives for the AOW this Saturday at the Coppenhagen off of Deerfield Beach FL!

Forecast says seas 2 to 3ft NE Winds 5 knots scattered showers...
Sunday looks even better.

My week-long dive run starts Monday. Unfortunately, it's in the Midwest muckety-muck. But at least I'm still getting some diving in while others are working!! :mooner:

biscuit7:
Diving Looe Key in Florida this weekend! Oddly enough, I wouldn't mind a Gilboa trip. I really need some professional help.

Rachel
will be happy to offer professional help. just take me along and i will reassure you that you made a good choice all the time by choosing gilboa :D

Well,

Last weekend I was in a quarry in PA for two dives, this weekend I'll be doing 2-4 dives off Pompano Beach, FL before heading to Roatan on Sunday for a week of diving. This is my first trip to Roatan...I'm stoked.

Leaving the house in 52 minutes, but who's counting?

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom