Anyone for some dives (Sept 24 - Oct 9)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sauruman

Reaction score
As I've beaten to death in some other posts, I'm going to be in Honolulu from Sept 24 - 30 and then moving to Kona on the Big Isle from Oct 1 - 9th. My wife and I are making the Kona Tiki our home base in Kona.

While we're not expert divers, we are somewhat experienced, diving in Tobermory, Canada and Cozumel for the past 2.5 years. I've done limited cavern diving and am working on my dive master as time allows. My wife has done some "deep" and night dives, but hasn't completed her AOW yet and is a little unsure of caverns.

Anyhow, if you're in the area and would like to hook up for either shore or boat dives on either island or come out for the night manta experience, we'd love to meet some fellow Scuba-Boarders.

best regards,
Ian.

PS - does anyone know if Aloha charges extra for Scuba baggage? We're not bringing tanks or weights, but everything else is coming along in one of those big Akona roller-bags.

2 bags, 50 lbs each. Anything extra is, well, extra. Enjoy your visit!

like wildcard said - if you can fit it into your regular baggage or single carryon there is no extra charge...

Aloha, Tim

Well I don't know what I will be doing around then - but on my off days I'm always up for a boat dive :D Gimme a hollar before you get here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom