Anyone going to DEMA ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ill be there. I might just show up for Friday and dive in Largo Sat and Sunday. I dont want to end up working it. (leave that to the sales guys :) I just want to walk around and drink free beer. I will probably be in the demo pool.

Drop by the booth (Cayman Dive Gear - Unified Marine) booth 2742 and ask for Justin. Give me the secret ScubaBoard handshake (or a beer) and get a free T-shirt that I designed.. :) (While supplies last and when I am there..) Otherwise, place an order to get one :)

While supplies last!!!

Justin

Ha ha.. Good advice. I dont go north of the Caloosahatchee much unless by force or in a plane and I forgot about Largo..

Is $45 the best price for general admission?

I'm in the market for gear, not in the trade... 2x$45 + parking + hot dogs etc. seems like might be better spent on a dive boat lol.

Is there a cheaper source than the website?

It will be the 8th or the 9th as I work weekends so Friday, Saturday and Sunday are out for me.

Anyone else going to be there either of these two days? Maybe we'll run into eachother.

Scott

I will be there on the 7 for a PSI class and then the 8/9 for the show.

Debbraey & I will be there Oct 10-11th & diving Boynton Beach area on the 12th. :D

I had planned on going anyway and spending the $80 for two tickets but one of the exibitors that I deal with got me free VIP passes :wink:

Each of the exibitors have a LIMITED number of passes they get with the booth =-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom