Anyone going to the Outdoor Adventure Show this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Groundhog246

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm hoping to make it down to check out the Scuba component of The Outdoor Adventure Show, this Saturday. For anyone who isn't aware, it has a Scuba component meant to take the place of the deceased OUC show. I half expect to be disappointed by what's there, but will make the pilgrimage to Toronto anyway.
Would love to meet anyone from the board who might be in attendance.

I will be there, but not until sunday.

should still be a good way to kill a day in the middle of the winter.... :wink:

While your there check out the "STEAM MACHINE" booth there rebreather designs are A1.

UDT Master

weight_for_me once bubbled...
Saturday at 11:30 at the Scuba 2000 booth. Butch103, Seahunter and myself are meeting.....would love to meet others...all are welcome.
Randy...
I'll try to be there
See if the BOSS {Donna} will give me the time off:D

anybody going on the sunday at all?

I have to decline attending ( at lest as of 3:55 pm EST Feb 18/03)

It appears I have to referee some games at tournament on Saturday and the BOSS says afterwards I have to stay home ;-0 and get ready for our trip on Wednesday :D to Barbados :mean:

However I may make it...slight chance...........

Butch103 once bubbled...
BOSS says afterwards I have to stay home ;-0 and get ready for our trip on Wednesday :D to Barbados :mean:

However I may make it...slight chance...........
Maybe you can convince her you need to check for any last minute deals on travel gear. :D I've discovered the downside to having your SO as dive buddy is now you have to buy two of everything. I'm watching for the 2 for 1 dry suit special. :thumb:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom