Anyone going to the Outdoor Adventure Show this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK...so it's me, Seahunter, Butch (maybe), Groundhog (perhaps) and Divedude (hopefully).
:D
Randy...

PS....Butch, if I don't see you...hope ya don't get tooooo bad of a sunburn. Fly safe. Take lots of pics.

I cannot make it, sorry folks.

I was scheduled to do the late games, but (on the good side) mY son's team has advanced to the semi-finals for the All Ontario Champs in midget hockey. His first game is scheduled for 6:00 pm Sat night and I want to be there. Second game is in Burks Falls <sp?> on Sunday...so it just messes up my whole weekend:wink: ..Love this dilemma.

I was really looking forward to meeting all you folks (or at least the ones I don't know).....

And as for the new gear....:eek: Her response was we can look down south....(especially after I just bought new regs and a BC).............Have fun folks....

international center in toronto

(6900 airport road)

weight_for_me once bubbled...
OK...so it's me, Seahunter, Butch (maybe), Groundhog (perhaps) and Divedude (hopefully).
:D
Randy...

PS....Butch, if I don't see you...hope ya don't get tooooo bad of a sunburn. Fly safe. Take lots of pics.

When are you guys going to be there, I'm planning on going Saturday morning. Maybe we can hock up for a coffie. I'll be visiting the Steam Machines booth as I know one of the staff there.

Unless there is a different booth for Rebreathers Inc. Then I'll be at that one.:wink:

I will be there fairly early on sunday, but can set up a meeting place for 10 if anybody wants.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom