Anyone interested in diving in SRQ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hopefully soon. One problem. With the weather turning a little bit, I going to need a full wetsuit soon. Been getting away with the shorty till last week. That 75 degree water at Venice beach got me chilled a little. Funds are tight as if you don't know. But lets see how things go in week or so.

I didn't pick him up. He is married. I bapped him over the head! Geesh - get it right :wink: :) :rofl3:

The really bad thing is, I think I helped her. I owe this poor guy...Nothing! He owes me!!!! :D

The really bad thing is, I think I helped her. I owe this poor guy...Nothing! He owes me!!!! :D

I didn't drag him to lunch on my own. Both you, Sadie, and ms need to take some responsibility :scorned:

Brad, I left a link in the chat thread - check it out - it has some great used gear - including wetsuits.

No. It was all you MissD. The other girls just raised eyebrows. :shocked2::eyebrow:

Boy, I think Brad's gonna need a bigger boat...

I'd love to go back out there too... I did 2 of my checkouts there as well.. It was really cool..

It wasn't too far out, but don't remember 'xactly... Got to see reefballs in action..

Count me in too! I'm very familiar with Lynn Silvertooth reef, along with several others in the area. I assisted in a reef cleanup @L.Silvertooth a couple of months ago, I also have numbers to a couple of artificials NOT on the list.

Boy, I think Brad's gonna need a bigger boat...
:confused:

I thought about this AFTER I submitted the post. :dork2: "Everybody going to want to come down". Oops. Last count was at 14 and growing. I was PM'd another person who has a similar sized boat. He offer to go as well. So the total may be limited to 8- 10 divers. I plan on diving year round so this trip will offered alot.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Hopefully soon. One problem. With the weather turning a little bit, I going to need a full wetsuit soon. Been getting away with the shorty till last week. That 75 degree water at Venice beach got me chilled a little. Funds are tight as if you don't know. But lets see how things go in week or so.

Hey send me a PM and tell me what size you are. I have a 4/3 full one piece that I am going to replace in the next month or so. Nothing wrong with it I just need to get a slightly smaller size. :D

Brad,

Count me in! Sounds like you could have a bidding war and come out ahead on this deal. Hope to see you Saturday at the Rocks. You going to be there around 8:30?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom