Apeks ATX reg set $300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
For sale is an Apeks regulator set. The 1st stage is an ATX200, The primary 2nd stage is an ATX100 and the Octo is an ATX40. There is no pressure gauge sold with this and the high pressure port is OPEN and has tape over it to prevent dust. This is a YOKE fitting.

I just dove this reg set 2 weeks ago down to 110 feet and it breathes sweet and smooth. The Reg set has about 60 dives on it and the IP pressure is right at 145 with no creep at all and right in spec. The set is about 4 year’s old, but the last service work was done on it 2 years ago. Any reg set you purchase should be serviced before use.

I’m located in Orlando, but will ship to lower 48 states only by ground shipment and I’ll pay the shipping charges. Price is $300, shipping included and Paypal would be the best payment. Please ask any questions, this is a great reg set and originally sold new for $700.

IMG_3260.jpg

IMG_3269.jpg

IMG_3268.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

IMG_3266.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

I know the seller very well and this reg has very little diving behind it. Hes aslo a good guy to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom