Sold! Apeks KVR1 Fusion Drysuit - 2XL/3XL - $875 + shipping

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Colliam7

Tech Instructor
Staff member
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Selling my very good condition / lightly used (~10 dives) Apeks KVR1 drysuit. (Have lost so much weight, it simply no longer fits me.) It was a good suit on the dives I used it for, with no issues with leaks or performance. This particular suit is identified on the label as a product of AquaLung Canada (BC), and 'Made in Mexico'.

Selling price includes extra neck and wrist seals.

Picture and description, below, from manufacturter literature. Picture of actual suit attached as well.
The rugged Apeks KVR1 Dry Suit with Aircore Lining

Description​

Apeks KVR1 Fusion Dry Suit with Aircore Lining, Protective outer layer of ballistic strength para-aramid synthetic fibre skin, AirCore breathable inner layer. Includes 2 deep, expandable thigh pockets, Seal Lock Technology (SLT) connections on both the wrists and neck (allows for easy 'field' replacement), durable suspender system with thermal formed backpad.

Attachments

• KVR1 DRYSUIT.jpg
    KVR1 DRYSUIT.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 45
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom