Apeks MTX-R Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll gladly order the spare parts for anyone looking to add the cracking adjustment . We're an aqualung /apeks dealer and spare parts don't have a map either.. send your second stage to me if you wish I'm trained :wink:

Fellas are we pretty divers, or are we divers? I've got two coming, and I'll gladly be twice as ugly

Guess I won't be diving with you anytime soon...LOL. :rofl3:

But do let us know how you like the performance - just to satiate curiosity.

If Aqualung wants to increase the market share of Apeks. The answer is very simple: make the spare parts readily available and introduce the service course to anyone by its authorized dealers/tec.

I would love to replace all my heat exchangers on my Apeks 2nd stages(x 6).
At the moment I am waiting on a exact date for service course at my LDS. I am not an employee, so I guess I does happen in some parts of the world. Spare parts will be available after the course, no questions asked.

Any further thoughts on this regulator? I'm especially interested in HP port angles on sidemount configuration. It seems to me that manometers would be 'going" away from diver contour.

Really keen to hear if it uses the same service kits as the rest of the range, save flight and if it requires any special tools. I read somewhere that it was "field serviceable" .

I've just resigned from purchasing this reg for my SM configuration. Some of the tanks I use are disassembled from twin sets - and therefore turret would be impossible to rotate becouse of nearby DIN port. Pic related:

pic1.PNG

My soprassub minerva has way more space beetwen turret and DIN Port.
pic2.PNG

Just want to share this if any sidemount colegue is thinking about this requlator.

I've just resigned from purchasing this reg for my SM configuration. Some of the tanks I use are disassembled from twin sets - and therefore turret would be impossible to rotate becouse of nearby DIN port. Pic related:

View attachment 402713

My soprassub minerva has way more space beetwen turret and DIN Port.
View attachment 402714

Just want to share this if any sidemount colegue is thinking about this requlator.
Do the side mount packaged xtx50's fit better ?

Back
Top Bottom