Apo Island (OR) Apo Reef which is better?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so General Santos and dive with South Point Divers is worth flying to General Santos and diving with them?

I have not heard a lot about General Santos being a great dive location?

---------- Post added December 20th, 2013 at 04:02 PM ----------

I have heard that Tubattaha is the best but the cheapest I have seen that trip is about 3000 USD. do you know of anything cheaper rate?

so General Santos and dive with South Point Divers is worth flying to General Santos and diving with them?

I have not heard a lot about General Santos being a great dive location?

---------- Post added December 20th, 2013 at 04:02 PM ----------

I have heard that Tubattaha is the best but the cheapest I have seen that trip is about 3000 USD. do you know of anything cheaper rate?

1. A lot better than Davao.
2. Philippinen Tubbataha M/B Dschubba liveaboards. Tauchen Puerto Princesa El Nido
1,470Euro(US$2,000.00) for 7 days, flight is extra.
Cebu Pacific always has promotion so keep your eyes open for discount flight from Manila to Puerto Princesa.
Mark(Swiss) is the man and late April is the best of time( a bit early for typhoon and a bit late for the North Easterly monsoon). BTW, there is no guarantee for the weather!!!!
Tubbataha + Underground River + Southern Palawan(last frontier in the country). Enjoy.

Last edited:
thanks Centrals, I will think about it. 2000 is a good price.

Back
Top Bottom