April roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ad me to the list. 4/24-5/2. Suites Bahia, Diving with Aldora, pending reservations go through. I waited to until the last minute to book.

4/7 to 4/10, decided I didn't like the weather in N Texas this weekend. Casa Belmont, Tres Pelicanos.
Long range planning, 1:30 this afternoon.

4/7 to 4/10, decided I didn't like the weather in N Texas this weekend. Casa Belmont, Tres Pelicanos.
Are you wearing flip flops to the airport? It's cold out there today.

:mad: :( :banghead:

Member.....................Dates.....................Stay..............................Dive

ccannon707.............3/22 to 4/12.........Casa Amarilla............Adrian/Maya Divers
Scubagolf...................3/23 to 4/2...........Scuba Club.................Scuba Club
mediumone
and missus................3/27 to 4/8................................................Blue Magic
Queen Triggerfish.....4/2 to 4/6...............Bahia Suites...............Tres Pelicanos
Guitarcrazy and wife..4/5 to 4/11............Casa Mexicana...........
ckofabq.....................4/5 to 4/13.............Sunscape Sabor........Blue XTSea
Candace, James
and Dad....................4/6 to 4/17.............Scuba Club.................Scuba Club
gopbroek..................4/7 to 4/10............”Casa Belmont”...........Tres Pelicanos
Jim & Rebecca..........4/7 to 4/17............Suites Turqesa...........Aldora
jbjclj and Cheryl........4/11 to 5/14...........Villa las Anclas...........Tres Pelicanos
bshort4......................4/13 to 4/20..........Sunscape Sabor........Dive with Cristina
LimitedSlip7...............4/13 to 4/22..........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos
ggunn and Herd........4/13 to 4/27..........Blue Angel..................Blue Angel
morecowbells +........4/14 to 4/20.........Residencias Reef.......Bottom Time Divers
Charred and Kristen...4/14 to 4/21.........Iberostar....................Tres Pelicanos +
tridacna and crew......4/14 to 4/21.........Scuba Club.................Scuba Club
cobra269....................4/14 to 5/5............Residencias Reef.......Dive with Martin
extexdiver, jtexdiver +..4/15 to 4/21........El Cantil......................Tres Pelicanos
willmann_nc...............4/21 to 4/28..........Cozumel Palace.........Dive with Martin
bsppc and crew.........4/21 to 4/28..........Park Royal..................Diving with Alison
uncfnp and Soloist.....4/21 to 4/30.........Casa Mexicana...........Tres Pelicanos
stuartv........................4/21 to 4/28.........Iberostar......................Possibly Aldora
Rich Hagelin...............4/26 to 4/30.........Casa Mexicana..........Living Underwater
CajunDiva/
Aqua Dive Travel........4/27 to 5/4.........Casa Mexicana............Tres Pelicanos
Streydog.....................4/27 to 5/2.........Suites Bahia..................Aldora
Scott/Carol &
Motor City Scuba(14)..4/28 to 5/5.........Occidental...................Prodive
northernone...............All month..............................................doing his own thing
MMM..........................All Month............Private Home.............Living Underwater

Last edited:
@morecowbells You leave just as we arrive :( but I would be eternally grateful if you could give me a last minute water temp before you leave.

In February the temps were hovering 78 to 79 and I was cold. Truly hoping the water temps climb enough for me to leave some of the neoprene home!

@morecowbells You leave just as we arrive :( but I would be eternally grateful if you could give me a last minute water temp before you leave.

In February the temps were hovering 78 to 79 and I was cold. Truly hoping the water temps climb enough for me to leave some of the neoprene home!
Absolutely! Unless I am in a Jacuzzi, the water is never warm enough:wink: I just hope your hammerhead is still around.

Are you wearing flip flops to the airport? It's cold out there today.
No but I went home and grabbed a case of deck tiles for the Skinny Shark and some clothes and checked them in, finished off work at four and went to the gate and hopped the 5:20 to Cancun. Had a decent dinner in route, a pretty good lasagne with multiple glasses of wine. Got to Cancun at 7:50, cleared customs by 8:05 (with checked luggage) and grabbed the 8:30 ADO and made the 10PM ferry from playa and was in Cozumel by 10:45. Not to bad for a decision to go diving at 13:30

April 21-28. Me and my non-diving g/f. Staying at the Iberostar.

Trying to book with Aldora. Emailed them Friday and haven't heard back yet

April 21-28. Me and my non-diving g/f. Staying at the Iberostar.

Trying to book with Aldora. Emailed them Friday and haven't heard back yet
If Aldora bails on you and you think you can keep up with me :wink:, consider contacting Jeanie at 3Ps. No steels but they do have some 100s. Or SM 80s :D
But makes sure they can pick you up at the Iberostar.

If Aldora bails on you and you think you can keep up with me :wink:, consider contacting Jeanie at 3Ps. No steels but they do have some 100s. Or SM 80s :D
But makes sure they can pick you up at the Iberostar.

I would be happy to dive with you. Or even just meet you and Eric (and/or any other SB'ers) in person. :)

I traded a bunch of emails with 3P and DWM before deciding I want to dive with Aldora.

After talking to all of them, I'm really surprised at the roll call and how many are diving with them and how few with Aldora. It seemed to me that Aldora is almost a no-brainer over the others. Big steel tanks and no arbitrary limits on dive time. Plus smaller groups.

Why is that? Anyone can feel free to PM, if they prefer. Aldora seems like an obvious choice, so now I feel like I'm missing something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom