For Sale Aqua Lung Aquaflex Women's 7mm Wetsuit (Size 8) - Brand New with Tags - $300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dougmatic

Registered
Reaction score
For sale is an Aqua Lung Aquaflex Women's 7 mm Full Wetsuit, Size 8. I got this item in a promotion but it's too small for my girlfriend. This wetsuit is brand new, WITH tags, has never gotten wet.
This is a great wetsuit that retails for $400. Price has been reduced from $300 to $250 - I want this suit taken off my hands. Unfortunately, I don't know how to change the title of this post to update the price.

I'm located in Orange County, CA so I'm willing to meet up locally if you are in the area. If you need shipping, I'll cover the cost of basic ground shipping to the continental U.S. If you're located outside the continental U.S., or if you want expedited shipping, then you pay for shipping. Venmo preferred, but I can accept PayPal as well. Here are some pictures of the suit. Let me know if you have any questions.
image1.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image10.jpeg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom