For Sale Aqua Lung Fusion Bullet Dry suit XXS-XS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjardin

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all--I am going through all my gear in advance of a few trips and I have some items to sell or unload...First up I have a never used Aqua Lung Fusion Bullet Dry suit XXS-XS...I bought this for my daughter when she was going to college in Hawaii, but she ran off with a Coast Guard guy, got married and began having babies, so it was passed to my son who was 11 at the time but in the past two years has grown 3 shoe sizes, is taller than me, and gained 40lbs, and so I've had this thing taking up space, never been wet, never been cut. DRIS is selling these for $2600. I don't remember what I paid. Good for a smaller framed person-Size chart says 5'1"to 5'5", 90-130lbs, but I think the top end of that is a bit tight. If you're local in Jersey you can try it on. Wife put it up on ebay for $800 OBO--that is the same listing
050A0933.JPG

And yes I need my deck replaced. Will also trade new deck for drysuit.

Attachments

• 050A0934.JPG
    050A0934.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 050A0935.JPG
    050A0935.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 050A0936.JPG
    050A0936.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 53
  • 050A0937.JPG
    050A0937.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 48
I still have this never used, never cut drysuit, which I'd like to regime. Somebody is cold and could be warm. I'm down the road from Round Valley if you're going there and want me to drive it over to see it.

i have this same suit but without the pockets so I know how small it fits. I"m 5'3" and 105 and with undergarments it is perfect. Does this have the quick change neck seal or not? I bought the sam one from scubaboard 2 yrs ago and had it mailed to canada. I paid $200 usd for it fyi. Also never been used.

i have this same suit but without the pockets so I know how small it fits. I"m 5'3" and 105 and with undergarments it is perfect. Does this have the quick change neck seal or not? I bought the sam one from scubaboard 2 yrs ago and had it mailed to canada. I paid $200 usd for it fyi. Also never been used.
Willing to negotiate on the price?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom