Aqualung fusion aircore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darenp

New
Reaction score
I have tried searching but have not been able to find an answer. Does anybody know if the aqualung aircore inner suits are sized or cut differently between the womens and men drysuits? Or is it just the skin that’s sized different to fit women better and it just compresses the inner suit. We don’t have a dive shop near us that has these suits so it’s all online ordering.
The place we are ordering the daughters fusion fit had a inventory miscount and say it will be an additional month or two not including the two weeks since ordering. They can get a fusion sport faster but it’s mens sizing and they don’t know if the inner suit is shaped differently between mens and womens. I’m trying to figure out if we get a fusion fit skin later on if it will fit on the sport and compress to fit the daughter better.

I had a Fusion Fit. It did fit me better than the Sport. The inner core seems to be the same.

Thanks Marie13 that’s good to know. I’m contemplating going the sport route just to get her a dry suit and get her back out in the water. Then get the fit skin later on whenever they come back in stock

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom