Aqualung Legend ACD regulator and Octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpenu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
For sale: One Aqualung Legend LX ACD regulator and a Legend Octo. Leisure Pro sells the reg for $430, and the Octo for $235, meaning that they have a value of $665 new. I am asking $300 for the pair.

I bought these in September for my girlfriend's use for $550 at Diver's Direct, and she and I are now broken up, so I don't need them. (Mostly because I am diving DIN, and this is a yoke regulator.) They have each been on less than 6 dives. They are pictured below. The regulator has a yellow hose on it because I was going to use it for a stage bottle, but changed my mind. I will ship it to the buyer with your choice of a yellow, black, or pink braided hose.

IMG_1321.jpg

wow...sold 2 minutes after posting! congrats on a super fast sale! Great price on a great reg set

This reg has still not sold. The potential buyer has not yet confirmed that he wants the reg, because he is concerned about cold water operating temperatures. It is still up for the first one that can send funds.

I'm interested if the deal falls through. Also, happen to be located in Orlando.

It has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom