Aqualung Legend Glacia + More! Aqualung Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bc1814

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Aqua Lung Glacia Scuba Diving Dive Regulator in brand new condition. This regulator has only been wet twice and both times were in a pool! This regulator retails for $840. Get a regulator that is in brand new condition at a steep discount to what you would pay in a store!

This regulator is designed for use in extreme cold water but will perform great in any conditions! Perfect for Northeast diving.

Send me a PM or email corcoran.brooks@gmail.com for more info and pictures!

Other dive gear for sale:

Aqualung Titan octopus regulator for sale that normally retails for $170 and am willing to sell for $125. Has same dive history as the Glacia.

Oceanic Datamax Pro Dive Computer and compass. Fully functioning air dive computer willing to sell for $175.

Willing to discount if purchased as a full set!

Below equipment has only been used in certification dives in a pool as well

Aqualung Legend LX with all miflex hoses and regulator bag

Size M Aqualung Dimension i3 with Airsource

The Legend Glacia is designed for use under the most extreme conditions. The Legend Glacia offers a greater resistance to freezing than any regulator Aqua Lung has ever produced. In addition, it boasts a breathing performance that is equivalent to that of a Legend LX Supreme.

First Stage

2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose configuration
Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve
This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth
An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors
Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box

Second Stage

Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
The user adjustment knob allows for total control of breathing effort in all diving conditions
A venturi switch helps prevent freeflow at the surface and when the regulator is out of the diver's mouth
Traditional elastomer front covers harden in very cold water, but the Legend Glacia's second stage is designed with an aluminum cover machined from solid metal that assists the heat exchangers and accommodates a purge button with flow control
Comes with a lip shield to keep lips warm
The Comfobite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 95
  • Image6.jpg
    Image6.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 92
Updated Pricing on Gear:
Aqualung Glacia: $525
Aqualung Legend LX: $525
Aqualung Octo: $125
Size M Aqualung Dimension i3 with Airsource: $425
Oceanic Datamax Pro Dive Computer and compass: $175

Will entertain offers and willing to discount for purchase of more than one piece!
Send me a private message or email me at corcoran.brooks@gmail.com for more pictures, offers and any questions.

Back
Top Bottom