Aqualung legend LX ACD yoke-to-din conversion from 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lysk_

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone,

I've been looking into converting my yoke Legend LX ACD from 2010 into a DIN (similar to this scubaboard-thread). My 1st stage serial is 9008991, working with my local dive shop I was able to get the following info:
  • it's from 2010
  • according to Aqualung (US) the kit to use is the RA119113
  • apparently Aqualung has a few left and have a retail price of 218$(?!)
  • looking up it this part, it was on Aqualung's catalog in 2021 (not anymore), it shows as a Titan LX ACD conversion kit
  • my dive shop got confused by that recommendation
I found a few places that have that part in stock at a normal price. I would like to know if that Titan kit is the right one, I have no reason to doubt Aqualung but I wasn't the one calling them (yet I'll be the one paying!).

Has anyone experienced something similar with Aqualung regs? Is the connector from the 1st stage to the tank the same on Titan and Legend LX ACD?

Cheers :)

I just got my kit from Dolphin Scuba in Sacramento Ca.I waited 5 months.
the Titan is a totally different set up, Where are you located? I will try to find the original page the kit came in and let you know what the number is.
I just looked for the paperwork and it has the old # on my papers.
Call Dolphin Scuba and ask for Steve in service he will be able to help you,
they have 3-4 more kits in stock right now. (916)929-8188

Hi, thanks for the tip. I am in California (central coast). Cool, let me know if you have the part number. From which year is your reg?

Dolphin Scuba is in Sacramento
My regulator is from 2009, the kit they got originally was for the new style Reg so the number I have is wrong.

the ACD DIN fitting is shared for the Titan LX and Legend so the kit would be the same, RA119113 is the right part number for the kit which is for up to 2012 legends and titan LX.

Cool cool, thanks for the details!

Back
Top Bottom