AquaLung Legend LX (non-ACD) DIN or Yoke - Excellent & Nice Price!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale:

AquaLung Legend LX, non-ACD model, DIN connection (I can switch to Yoke if you prefer), environmentally sealed diaphragm first stage, adjustable second stage, and AquaLung second stage hose. Has second stage venturi pre-dive/dive lever, and cracking pressure adjustment knob for ease of breathing. Excellent condition and ready to dive. Has only been used in fresh water a few times and in salt water just once. This is not the Supreme model for diving in super cold water as I did not need or want that. Cleaned and stored properly and meticulously after each dive.

More info can be found here on page 1, but this does not have the ACD auto closure feature because I did not want that feature:

http://www.aqualung.com/pdfs/07_buyers_guide/07_Buyers_Guide_Regulators.pdf

I am a scuba instructor, and assure you that this reg is in excellent working condition and is in overall excellent condition. This is an extremely easy-breathing regulator for recreational or technical use. It earned perfect machine test scores when reviewed.

PayPal and other forms of payment accepted. I have a positive feedback score of 121 on Ebay and 84 here on ScubaBoard. Selling only because I already have too many reg sets. I will try to post some pictures later.

Please contact me at ncdivepro(at)yahoo(dot)com or PM if you have any questions.

Price is only $360 + $15 shipping, OBO.

Thanks!

Last edited:
What's the age? Photos of the actual item rather than media photos?

I believe this reg was purchased new in 2008, but I can't remember exactly. Should have pictures up by this evening. It still looks great.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Updated to add some free goodies that I will throw in with this reg set:

AquaLung Legend 1st Stage Yoke Converter Kit. Converts an AquaLung DIN regulator to an AquaLung Yoke regulator. This is a full conversion kit, not an adapter.

7 ft. low pressure hose (long hose) with hose protector, black.

36" low pressure inflator hose with hose protector, great for dry suit, black.

22" low pressure inflator hose with hose protector, black.

Still working on getting pictures, but having computer problems. Will post ASAP.

Thanks for all of the replies so far!

Updated to include pictures. Miflex hoses, button gauge and transmitter are not included in this sale. The 2nd stage will come with a standard AquaLung low pressure hose and a black mouthpiece.

Still entertaining reasonable offers before this goes to Ebay.

Thanks for all of the replies!

Attachments

• LegendLX 003.jpg
    LegendLX 003.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 120
  • LegendLX 004.jpg
    LegendLX 004.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 123
  • LegendLX 006.jpg
    LegendLX 006.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 122
  • LegendLX 008.jpg
    LegendLX 008.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 133
  • LegendLX 010.jpg
    LegendLX 010.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 110
r u sure it is environmentally sealed because on the third pic. their are holes on the top of the first stage and when it has environmentally sealed the holes are usuallly not there. i check the link u put up and it does say the first stage is environmentally sealed?

Yes, the first stage is DEFINITELY environmentally sealed. The "holes" you describe are just slots that are in the rubber spacer ring that goes around the end of the first stage that allow water pressure to press on the external diaphragm. Underneath the end cap is an external diaphragm, and inside of the reg is a dry chamber and secondary diaphragm that are sealed away from the outside environment.

Hope this helps.

r u sure it is environmentally sealed because on the third pic. their are holes on the top of the first stage and when it has environmentally sealed the holes are usuallly not there. i check the link u put up and it does say the first stage is environmentally sealed?

Price reduced to only $325 + $15 shipping!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom