Aqualung Legend Purge Cover Needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowieme1

Contributor
Reaction score
I am needing a purge cover replacement for my Legend regulator. It's the one with the silver Legend insert on the regulator.
If you have one or can point me in the right direction just let me know.

Thanks!
Snowieme1

(snowieme1@gmail.com)

Those are not an item that is typically lying around at an LDS, unless you are unlucky enough to loose it and someone locates it. My wife temporarily lost hers on a recent trip to Roatan, but luckily is was on shore and turned into the resort we were staying at. You will most likely have to have a store order one in from Aqua Lung.

PM sent

Actually It looks like the one you requested (with the silver insert) is actually discontinued and was replaced by another Purge cover for that generation Legend. So even if you were to Order New you wouldn't get that one.......I can dig in my parts bins and I might have one. I know I have the Purge Cover Ring (silver).

Talk to your LDS that sells Aqualung products and ask them to order it for you. Paranah is right, the purge cover w/ the silver insert thing is discontinued- the new ones will fit. You may have already figured out that if you call AL they will direct you to an LDS anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom