Are the Twin Jets any good?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvoodoo83

Reaction score
dose any one know if the twin jet fins are any good please leave some comments thanks

Yep. Lots of comments on this on the board already. Do a search.

theskull

dvoodoo83:
dose any one know if the twin jet fins are any good please leave some comments thanks

Well, I was recently practicing the 800 yard timed surface swim with mask, fins and snorkle. I used, force fins, Scubapro Jets, regular stiff basic fins and Scubapro twin jets.

My best time with the least effort was the Twin Jets. As they were borrowed I have not tried them underwater.

Mike

I just picked mine up a little while ago and so far I am happy with them. They are rather heavy, but feel almost effortless compared to my old stiff blades. Hope that helps.

As the others have said, there are many opinions -of all types-regarding twin jets.Doing a search would yield a wealth of them.
My experience-with the black twin jets,which are much stiffer than the gray, is that I have much less leg fatigue the day after a "4 dive day" than with my other fins.
I like them.
good luck,
Mike

thank you all for your comments they where helpfull i went down to my dive shop today and perchesed a pair and ill be diveing with them tomarow thanks again. dvoodoo83

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom