Are there any divers in the high desert?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shortyjrt

Reaction score
We live by Victorville. Is there any other divers up here?

Laurel
:snorkels:

I know there is a club up there that goes out to places like Midway or Truk Island every year. They came to Pasadena and gave a presentation to my club. I thought it was these guys, but I'm not sure.

Hi Laurel, since most of the diving is along the socal coast,that where you'll find most divers. Best bet is to check the posts from this scubaboard and meet up with people.
I dove with Thomas before, even though he lives by Nevada (whats up Tom)

John

Thanks everyone,

We can't go on the next wrinkles dive. But soon I hope.

I will check out the link for the club, that would be nice if someone has started a club that we could join close by.

Thanks again,
Laurel

SNOBORDJON:
Hi Laurel, since most of the diving is along the socal coast,that where you'll find most divers. Best bet is to check the posts from this scubaboard and meet up with people.
I dove with Thomas before, even though he lives by Nevada (whats up Tom)

John

Whats up John,

I got my Season Pass for Mountian High. Are you ready for the season? We should hit up the mountian on a sat. then dive on Sun. See this is why I love California!

Late,
Thomas

Back
Top Bottom