are there any real navy seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's always nice to get the world view from the UK and Oman.
Other than that, would you say you agreed with me???:D

Golly Clive I'd hate to piss off the world with my bad attitude.
We must do something right. You're writing in English and not
German. Oh, and I'll overlook the personal insults. You're just a little overwrought today.;-0

Yes Lawman I do agree. The point made about speaking English is also a good one. If you read some of my previous posts on the thread you would know of the admiration and respect I have for the US military. This is on account of the sacrifices they have made and continue to make to keep the world free. That includes bailing out Europe in WW2. Let’s face it though there are a lot of people going “postal” in the world right now, (l should know look where I’m at) and the last thing we need to do is stir pot any more. These guys over here have a saying, it goes something like this. “It’s good to speak the truth, but it’s better to know the truth and speak about dates”. I think you get the point.:bonk:

Lawman once bubbled...
Golly Clive I'd hate to piss off the world with my bad attitude.
We must do something right. You're writing in English and not
German. Oh, and I'll overlook the personal insults. You're just a little overwrought today.;-0

I know i speak english and not german, but that wasn't down to just america, many people from all over the world gave their lives.......bullet sponges i think you said, i'm sure your fellow americans who lost loved ones would love to know what you think of them and the sacrifice they made to allow you to go around thinking the world owed you everything because you happened to think you are the biggest rat at the cheese

just makes me laugh how you have the big cheese view on life, when you are no bigger and no better than the rest of us.

Like hamlet said you don't go knocking on china's door.

why not help Tibet, why because it doesn't have black gold.

there is no glory in winning a war that you don't have to fight for.

i remember the day when you bombed (accidentally of course?) the chinese embassy and the world, including america crapped its pants

Hamlet once bubbled...
Clive also has a point who really wins a war? I’ll tell you. Again it’s the big players, you know the big industrialists the ones who put governments into power. The same one’s that get the contracts to rebuild broken countries.
:rolleyes:

From my standpoint, its the squad mates with whom I rode out that won. We survived. The bad guys didn't. Darwin at work, I guess.

At the point when my team evac'd from a hot LZ, we could not (and still don't) care less who builds, rebuilds, profits or, for that matter, destroys the miserable pissant country where I deployed. I'm just glad that my squad got out in one piece. Regardless of what happens in the vast geopolitical landscape, we are happy enough with that.

I also agree that other countries contribute. I've worked with the Brits, Canadians and Israelis. I'd have them at my back, or back them up, anytime.

:bash: :bash:

I'm getting off this thread. It's my fault it wandered so far. I don't want to fight with Brits or anyone else about the military. Hell, I was Regular Army. This is a dive board and I like ALL divers.

I call upon the immortal words of Rodney King- "Why can't...
...why can't we all just get along?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom