Are you a scuba grandma?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello Scuba Board!

I hope it’s ok to post here. Moderators - let me know if there’s a better way to share this message.

I'm a documentary filmmaker currently working on a project about *senior scuba divers.*

Right now I’m looking for senior scuba divers (60+) in the USA who are relatively new to scuba diving. I’d love to meet folks who may have found the wonders of scuba diving a little later in life, but are falling in love with it! I want to hear what drew you to scuba, why you love it, and how it’s improving your life. Maybe you found scuba diving as a way to learn something new in retirement? Maybe you’re racking up a healthy number of dives at your local dive site and are thinking about taking your first trip overseas? Maybe you’re trying to talk your partner, your kids, or even your grandkids into getting certified so they can join you too! If any of this sounds at all familiar, I would love to hear from you.

If you’d like to share your story, please DM me!

Thanks so much for your time!

Sarah

My favorite Scuba Grandma is Deanna at Antigua Scuba School. Great dives last month. (I met Grandma and Grandson. Daughter was DM)

Hello Scuba Board!

I hope it’s ok to post here. Moderators - let me know if there’s a better way to share this message.

I'm a documentary filmmaker currently working on a project about *senior scuba divers.*

Right now I’m looking for senior scuba divers (60+) in the USA who are relatively new to scuba diving. I’d love to meet folks who may have found the wonders of scuba diving a little later in life, but are falling in love with it! I want to hear what drew you to scuba, why you love it, and how it’s improving your life. Maybe you found scuba diving as a way to learn something new in retirement? Maybe you’re racking up a healthy number of dives at your local dive site and are thinking about taking your first trip overseas? Maybe you’re trying to talk your partner, your kids, or even your grandkids into getting certified so they can join you too! If any of this sounds at all familiar, I would love to hear from you.

If you’d like to share your story, please DM me!

Thanks so much for your time!

Sarah
Is there another way to reach you? I don't post much on scubaboard so am unable to send a DM.

I’m a Scuba grandma, but happily not not in the USA. Also not too new at 300 or so dives. Let us know if you ever decide to expand your demographic. :)

Is there another way to reach you? I don't post much on scubaboard so am unable to send a DM.
Hello! My name is Bella and I'm working with Sarah on this project. Any chance you have a Facebook profile I can reach out to via Messenger? Email is normally best but don't want either of us to post our email address on a public forum and I'm not able to DM message here either. Would love to continue the conversation, if so :) Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom