Asia's Biggest UW Photography Festival Coming to the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well you could alway teach people the Malay/ Singapore way...

Cooking lessons with your favorite u/w camera subjects... "Ah... that would taste good wok-fried with some ginger..." "maybe some chili pepper sauce with that crab over there..." "ooh look at that massive garupa... hmmm... would taste good steamed"

:rofl3:

there were actually days when i dive and get hungry by looking at all those fishes.

pakman:

Cooking lessons with your favorite u/w camera subjects... "Ah... that would taste good wok-fried with some ginger..." "maybe some chili pepper sauce with that crab over there..." "ooh look at that massive garupa... hmmm... would taste good steamed"

pakman:

:rofl3: Yup! Malaysians & Stinkaporeans way suck really bad! Always thinking about cooking them, that's bad! I like the korean way better, chop them juvi octo when they are alive and try swallowing them! :lol:
Seriously, I enjoy looking at the beauty of the marine lives and not how they taste, when cooked. I advise those Malaysians & Stinkaporeans (minority) don't dive, if they are only interested in catching and eating them beautiful marine lives! :mooner:

Ed.

hehehe... he calls them Stinkaporeans...

Must be all that Durian they eat... :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom