At CocoView resort 9/24-10/1/2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finally got around to picking out photos/videos. Here are 15 photos and 4 videos for y'all. Sorry about the ads (I'm too cheap to get the "no-ads" account at Flickr...)

link-to-flickr-album

Haven't booked my 2023 trip yet--not quite sure whether to do SE Asia (I've got a hankering to do a trip to the Philippines), but if I can't get that organized, I'll attempt to book CocoView for late Fall 2023.

Those are fantastic photos and videos! I'm still editing photos and videos so they aren't quite ready to share yet.

I got 17 dives in on my trip, I'm super impressed by your 25 dives. That is a lot of diving in one week.

I usually hit ~25 at CCV as well. There's 22 boat dives if you do all the drop-offs, plus night dives for the 6 nights you're there, and not counting any extra shore dives you squeeze in (e.g., that first arrival day, Friday if you have a late flight out Sat, dawn dives, etc).

I pretty-much can not walk, but I get 27 in a week.

Here’s a snapshot i stole of FB “CoCoView Divers”, it’s the shore dive…

C7509D51-8DA0-46C0-B5FB-3C24545F50FF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom