Atmos 2 sample rate.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Пожалуйста.

Did I guess right again? :D

But you should actually thank Doug Krause from Oceanic/Aeris, who actually gave you the correct answer. I was really just guessing. Though it did kind of make sense.

Marek K:
Пожалуйста.

Did I guess right again? :D

But you should actually thank Doug Krause from Oceanic/Aeris, who actually gave you the correct answer. I was really just guessing. Though it did kind of make sense.
Да. Опять в яблочко! :D

You definitely won a bite :wink: An additional one for your computer.
I'm thanking everybody who spent time and efforts to answer my question. Of course I specially thank Doug Krause for the exact answer.

Dmitriy.

WetFatCat:
Да. Опять в яблочко! :D

You definitely won a bite :wink: .
OK, dusting off the college Russian again here... "Again into the little apple?" :huh:

Oh... like, "bulls-eye," huh? :D

Practical Experience Here. I set my Atmos AI computer to a 2 second sampling interval and my Atmos 2 was left at 30 seconds. My AI only has my last 3 dives data on it for download. The Atmos 2 still had 43 dives on it availble for download. Both computers went on all the same dives. I believe they have the same amount of memory for data storage.

WetFatCat:
Marek, I'd like to know English idioms as good as you know Russians :)
Naw... never hear it before actually. I just considered the context... then said the little apple bit out loud to myself... drew a mental picture... William Tell... Bullseye!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom