Atomic Aquatics B2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jakestg

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

I have a set of Atomic B2 Regulators that have only been used once in a Spring. The reason I am getting rid of them is because a relative of mine got all of their gear before training and after her first dive in a spring, diving was not for her. This regulator is top of the line for the Atomic brand and breathes excellent. These regulators are in great condition, as I mentioned earlier, they have only been used once in fresh water. They should last for a very long time.

The regulators come with pink face plates but I am also including the black face plates that you can change if you desire.

These regulators run for $699 but I am going to set the price as $525 OBO. Buyer pays shipping.

IMG_0798.jpgIMG_0800.jpgIMG_0804.jpg

Thanks

Jake - can you cancel this. She wants to keep the regulatro now and just try and find a BC that works for her. That HERA is ultra perfect BC for women, but she is very short and i knew once i bout it i screwed up with her torso being so short

Back
Top Bottom