Atomic Aquatics Z1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atomic will make you just about any length hose you want. With or without the swivel.

Frank

I'm also a newie and bought a Z1 -- price seemed reasonable, reviews were good, LDS carried it and got a good discount because of buying a BC, etc. at the same time. Took it diving in the US and British VI -- worked great, but needed to throttle it back a little on entry to avoid some freeflowing. No complaints otherwise.

liberato:
I am looking for the Atomic branded one. Is that what you are talking about? I had heard it was fused to the hose. If not then that is great and no problem then (regular length hose is too short for me).

Hmmm. Now that I think about it, I think it was part of the hose, because when I bought the swivel, I ended up with an extra LP hose. Sorry for the misinformation.

Terry

I have the B2 and the SS1. I love both of them. I dive So. Cal. and Atomic is just down the street. Besides what everyone else posted the availability of parts and service was a big selling point for me.

Back
Top Bottom