Attention, Attention...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keralucu,

Grats on being one of the "chosen", I am not quite sure that LD explained ALL of your new duties. She forgot to mention your biggest headache and problem will be to....
KEEP ME INLINE. Now Ms. Phelps, your mission, should you decide to accept it is...........................

ID

Egg - thanks... and this one I can tell you coz I just learnt it myself not so long ago! :p

At the top of the Post Reply page you'll see "Smilies are ON". Click on the underlined "Smilies" and it will show you a window with all the available little smilies you can use.

Have fun!
:bounce:

ID - I've been looking forward to KEEPING YOU IN LINE...

:devilish:

Good luck trying to keep us in line!..I'm sure it's no small feat...(by that I mean no small task... not, that you must have big feet to be a regulator...although it might not hurt when it comes time to kick some butt around here..:) )

Just give him a flat rock in the sun and plenty of flies and you won't hear a peep from him. :froggy:
There can be only one,
The Gasman.

Zagnut - my feet are getting bigger by the minute.. or wait, is that my head because of my new 'resident slave' status?? Just kidding!

Kate... got any flat rocks? I'll get the flies... bzzzzz...

:)

:froggy:

I heard it once said...
by a friend so true...

"Time's sure fun...
when you're having flies!!!"

Was that you Don???

:froggy:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom