ATX 40 Face plate question...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiveGoat

Reaction score
Hi fellow Apeks owners!

Question:

Just got my ATX 50/40 octo from DiveInn. I requested that my octo be black like the ATX 50 primary, but they told me they couldn't do it. Fine I thought. Send it anyway. Now I need to know wher I can get a face plate, chin guard and that little lever thing to replace the yellow bits. I know it sounds anal retentive, but all my gear is predominately black and the thought of wearing a "lemon" on a bungie around my neck makes me ;-0

On another note. Heard that DiveInn won't be offering the ATX 50 with the DS4. That's a bummer. I ordered my Ds4's in advance and now I've gotta ebay my DST's. It's an impractical way to get what you want, no?

You can purchase the DS4 firsts and ATX seconds separately from simplyscuba.com. Their prices are probably a little bit higher than Dive Inn though but it might be worth it rather than having to hassle with Ebay.

Back
Top Bottom